You didn’t choose to be injured. You were doing well and had a lot going for you. But then you got into an accident that resulted in catastrophic health issues. Maybe you ended up with a traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, severe burns, or even amputation or paralysis.
You may have a case to receive financial compensation, but you won’t be able to win without an experienced attorney. We have helped injured people in central and northern Alabama get the highest amount of compensation possible. Here are five steps our injury lawyers will take to help you.
- A thorough investigation of the case. We visit the scene where the injury occurred and interview witnesses as well as your family, friends, and colleagues.
- Identification of all possible sources of financial compensation.
- Development of an effective case strategy as early as possible.
- Weaving the facts of your case into a compelling and relatable story that juries can easily understand.
- Case preparation for trial. Our reputation for success at trial often results in a favorable settlement outside of court.
This blog post should not be taken as legal advice. If you’re in Alabama and you’ve been seriously injured, we can help you receive compensation.
Liddon Law Firm focuses its practice on personal injury cases involving life-altering injuries. Our firm has won more than $100 million in financial compensation for seriously injured individuals. You can trust us with your financial futures because of our record of success and our reputation for personal service.